Menu 1 - DubAudio Menu 1 - DubAudio

Awesome

I'm making a puzzle platformer game and this music would fit it very well, do you think I could use it?

darthduba responds:

Sure thing,

{Dj-L} The Evil Project {Dj-L} The Evil Project

Pretty damn sweet

Really enjoyed the beat, looped it for a good while.

==(Deep Man.)== ==(Deep Man.)==

Relaxing

Really nice to listen to when I'm winding down and trying to get some work done. The steady groove is just nice to listen to with your eyes closed.

[SD] Mid Sleep [SD] Mid Sleep

Great ambiance.

Made me feel like i was in a cave or underground. Would be great for a peaceful adventure or puzzle game.

Innocence Lost (Demo V. 2) Innocence Lost (Demo V. 2)

Audiosurf

Your mentioning of Beat Hazard made me want to play this in Audiosurf, a very fun ride. Great song.

Beatcrasher responds:

I'm not personally very good at Audiosurf. I can do the mono mode alright, but anything other than that kills me. I've never been good at puzzle-esque games. I can do some tracks on Hardcore on Beat Hazard, and I used to be an avid DDR player. I'm glad someone is getting enjoyment out of it on Audiosurf though.

XxBeatcrasherxX

Squidhunting Manwhore Squidhunting Manwhore

Amazing song

Though its very short its really strangely....awesome? One of those songs you love regardless of how weird it is.

Our Invaders - Hania Our Invaders - Hania

Amazing

You have such a beautiful voice!

Solomon's Key Solomon's Key

amazing

Quite possibly my favorite song on newgrounds, very well made.

Stage3-1 responds:

Thanks man. I'm glad to hear that since it's such an unknown song.

Simple Sight (Piercing Lazer instrumental) Simple Sight (Piercing Lazer instrumental)

Amazing

So intense! Makes me want to play CC again.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Japan ParagonX9 - Chaoz Japan

Win!

I played through the ship level at least 15 times just to listen to this song! Great job.